It’s a new decade! We look forward to finishing up this academic year strong and we have so many plans for Winter and Spring Quarter!
- True Life: Roads to Residency
- Dinners with 8 Strangers
- High School Outreach Conference (HSOC)
- District 11 Curriculum Hackathon
- Impressions Conference in Collaboration with SNDA
- continuation of ADCFP Faculty Panel – Academia series
- continuation of Why I Teach series
Last Fall Quarter, ADEA had the opportunity to collaborate with other organizations and invite faculty, staff, and residents to host various panels and networking events.
- Meet the Residents Mixer – a collaboration with Office of Career and Professional Development and UCSF Alumni
- An Evening with Marry Otto: a Discussion about America’s Oral Health Crisis
- True Life Series: Dental Residency – Dr. Jean Calvo, DDS, Pediatrics Chief Resident
- Why I Teach: Dr. Stephen Connelly, DDS, MD, PhD, FACS
- ADCFP Faculty Panel: Different Positions in Academia
- ADCFP Faculty Panel: Balancing Work and Family as a Clinician and Educator
- ADCFP Faculty Panel: Why I Pursued Academia
We also expanded our board with new D1 and D2 officers! What a big family!